OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration)
- Death Benefit
- Disability and Dismemberment Benefit
- Burial Benefit
- Education for Development Scholarship Program (EDSP). an educational assistance offered to qualified dependents/beneficiaries of member-OFWs. The scholarship consists of a maximum of P60,000.00 per school year leading to a four-to-five year baccalaureate course in any college or university.
- OFW Dependents Scholarship Program (OFW DSP). Educational assistance consisting of a maximum of P20,000.00 per school year leading to a baccalaureate or associate degree in a state college or university for dependents whose active OFW-member parents receive a monthly salary of not more than USD 400.00.
- Skills-for-Employment Scholarship Program (SESP). an educational training assistance where OFWs or their dependents can enhance their vocational and technical skills. It consists of a maximum of P14,500.00 per course in any TESDA-accredited school.
- Seafarer’s Upgrading Program (SUP). designed to upgrade the skills and develop the expertise of Filipino seafarers. First availment consists of a maximum of P7,500.00 training assistance. Availment in another training course is every after three (3) recorded membership.
- Education and Livelihood Assistance Program (ELAP). education assistance for survivors of a deceased OFW consisting of P5,000.00 for elementary, P8,000.00 for high school and P10,000.00 for college per school year and livelihood assistance amounting to P15,000.00 is given to the surviving spouse.