Estate Tax Amnesty Law
- Grants amnesty within two years (2) from the issuance of the implementing rules and regulations (IRR) at a rate of six percent (6%) of the decedent's net estate.
- Provides immunities and privileges to amnesty beneficiaries including immunity from the payment of estate tax and from civil, criminal, or administrative penalties.
- Exempts from coverage of the amnesty persons or cases that involve the jurisdiction of the Presidential Commission on Good Governance, pending cases involving unexplained or unlawfully acquired wealth under Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act, pending cases filed in violation of the AMLA, pending cases involving criminal offenses under the NIRC code as amended of the Revised Penal Code and tax cases subject to final and executory judgment by the courts.
- P200,000 - P12,000 (6%); exempt (0%)
- P500,000 - P30,000 (6%); P15,000 (3%)
- P1 million - P60,000 (6%); P55,000 (5.5%)
- P2 million - P120,000 (6%); P135,000 (6.75%)
- P5 million - P300,000 (6%); P465,000 (9.3%)
- P10 million - P600,000 (6%); P1.215 million (12.15%)