When to Buy Stocks
- Check Market Condition
- You have to know whether the market is bull (up) or bear (down).
- Make new buys when the market is an uptrend (BOBO - buy on breakout but you need to have a good base. Check Pyramiding Strategy)
- If you don't have a base, wait for corrections or pullbacks before buying. How? Review the stock chart.
- Track the stock's chart action.
- Don't underestimate the value of stock charts so just know how to read the basics
- It will help on entry prices and exit prices (support and resistance)
*If you want to read more about stock trading tips and strategies, I highly recommend the site http://www.investors.com. Most of my writings are based from there but I translated it based on my understanding with an example using PH stocks.
*For charting tools, I highly recommend Investagrams. You can also check their blog for more references on stock market basics. You can also practice trading virtually with them for better understanding.
#Happy Investing Kabayan!! Good Luck!!