2018 Starting The Year Right
For the past months, I was busy studying and reviewing about trading not only in stocks but also in forex and cryptos. Then around March, we received a golden email; our visa was approved. With that, we were busy researching, planning and budgeting.
- June 20 will be our last day in Singapore and we will be having our big move on July 7.
- Because of that, there will be a lot of adjustments and things to do:
- Look for a job for my husband and childcare for my son
- While waiting for my son to adjust with the environment, I will continue monitoring our Philippine stock account, research on ASX and learn how to drive
- Open a trading account in Australia
- Look for a job for myself (maybe part-time)
- Attend free seminars
- Volunteering so that we will have some networks