Queensland: ITA Requirements
- BSMQ Settlement funds declarion form - click to know how much fund is required. They only need supporting documents for your liquid assets (Those that can be converted to cash immediately like cash in bank, stocks.) while no need for illiquid assets (property, car) but you can include them if you are going to sell it. We made an excel sheet to list what we have in pesos and sgd then converted it using XE currency converter (I think we used Oanda currency converter. The conversion rate should be on the day or at least a few days before submission of the requirements so that it will not have that much rate difference. All assets should be under the applicants names (joint or not) like deed of sale, title certificates etc.)
- Bank Statement - we submitted statements generated from our online banking or screenshots. It needs to show your name on it.
- Skills assessment - Vetassess outcome letter
- Statement of service - detailed certificate of employment (same format submitted with Vetassess)
- Commitment statement - this is an essay on why you want to live and work in Queensland and what are your plans after visa grant. Ours is full of drama (haha). Below is a snapshot. No copying please. They'll know that. For the 'Why Queensland', we enumerated about employment opportunities, education, healthcare, cost of living, extra-curricular activities, economy and climate/weather. This should be facts and you need to do your own research on this. It is like when you go for an interview and they'll ask 'why do you want to work for us'.
*All those in blue are linked to their respective websites. Click for more information.